Our Guidelines For Submitting Your Personal Profile
Feel free to send us over your profile for consideration to be published in our "Profiles of Women Making A Difference" section. In this section our visitors can read inspirational stories about women and what motivated them to start their businesses and what were the challenges they faced in creating their success and achievements.
Here is a link to the section where you can view a few examples of what we have published from other women business owners:
- The profile should be either in a "story" format or "question/interview" style so it's totally up to you how it's submitted.
- The length of the profiles can be anywhere between 700 and 1,500 words but if it needs to be a little longer that's fine, and should be submitted in a Word document or plain text file.
- Your profile article can be written by yourself and you do not have to be a writer to write your story! Try to tell your story in your own words - it will sound more powerful. Alternatively, your profile could by written someone you assign.
- Please submit a personal photo for your profile which should be of the best quality and we will make adjustment if necessary. We will require photos that depict the products or services that you provide to be published with your article.
- We would also provide a link back to your website, Twitter account and Facebook account if you have one.
- We will notify you via email when your profile is published! Thank you.
- It's totally FREE OF CHARGE.
You may find helpful tips in this article "Five Tips For Telling Your Story" written by Bernadette Doyle: http://www.parexcellencemagazine.com/business-career-advice/business-marketing-strategy/1339-five-tips-for-telling-your-story.html