Take a look at these simple beading tips for fun!
Looking to make beading more fun and less stressful? Try one or more of these simple beading tips for fun!
1. Worried about spilling beads? Set up a surface that has low tips so you can avoid spilling them on the floor.
2. Use 3 or 4 feet of thread to prevent tangles.
3. Compliment your beautiful luxury beaded jewelry by using clasps.
4. Stay away from "super" glues. Use a good jeweler's glue, like Hypo Cement.
5. Prevent tarnishing by rubbing car wax on a piece of silver, then allow it to dry and wax it off with a soft cloth.