Do I delegate or do it myself?
If you're a small business owner or entrepreneur then you've probably struggled with this age-old question: 'Do I delegate or do it myself?'
In the beginning of a business, women business owners may delegate but we often feel we have to do everything. There are many reasons for this way of thinking and they are as follows:
- We don't have the money (this is a valid reason)
- We don't have the time to teach someone else.
- We don't really know what we should delegate to someone else.
- We're too busy to even realize we need to hand off some of our work.
- We feel independent and want to 'go it alone.'
- We don't want to give up control (this is a huge one that people fear)