Choosing the Right Accessories for Work
Dressing and accessorizing for professional women at work
The modern working girl and woman spend a large portion of the day at their workplace. When it comes to dressing and accessorizing, it is indeed the desire of every working woman to look professionally dressed but also maintain a unique sense of style at the same time. What could be better if you can wear outfits and accessories that showcase your personal style, make you look feminine and graceful, and add flair to your overall appearance – all without compromising on the ‘professional’ look?
Today, there are a lot of accessorizing options available to add some panache to work outfits while still being appropriate for the office environment. Even if you work in a conservative office environment, you still have easy choices to consider.
1) Jewellery: Jewellery is the key to accessorizing, however, it is important to keep it simple. A single stoned diamond earring and matching pendant can add a touch of elegant style to otherwise dull office attire. A bracelet is also a nice way to add a statement to your outfit.
2) Bag: A stylish handbag is a brilliant accessory you can use to add colour, texture, and pattern to your outfit and overall look. A leather bag in deep green or garnet is always welcome. Vivid and fun colors are so much in vogue now, and bags are also available in a range of materials and prices.
3) Belt: Adding a belt to your outfit can completely transform your look, and is one of the easiest ways to pull your outfit together. Choosing the right belt can give a slimming effect on the waist and provide contrast against a dull fabric. If you, like most working women, wear traditional suit such as trousers or skirt to work, you probably realize that it can becoming boring to put on the same outfit day after day. Belts offer a nice solution to this. For instance, you can add a vivid skinny belt to a neutral suit to add some zing to the outfit.
4) Hair style: Your hair is a great means to reflect your sense of style. Though professional women mostly opt for conservative styles, adding a little something like a clip or slide can rightly complement the professional look.
5) Scarves: Scarves give the working woman a truly good opportunity to accessorize with flair but still stay properly attired. Today, scarves are available in a variety of materials and styles. Choose one that you feel is ideal for your attire and feel free to experiment with different styles of wearing the scarf.
This Guest Post is contributed by Jyostna, a jewelry blogger who writes for GajGallery.com, an exclusive site for buying diamond & gold jewellery online. It offers authentic jewelry such as Diamond earrings, pendants, rings & bangles for women, men & children.